HR and Benefits Administrator
Posting Closing Date:December 31, 2021
The HR and Benefits Administrator will be responsible for various activities relating to employee benefits and HR administration for Horizons ETFs, supporting both the HR and finance department. Integrity and strong attention to detail are crucial for this role.
- HR Policy review, updates, compliance and reporting as necessary
- Maintain employee files and related headcount data spreadsheets
- Track staff vacation and sick time
- Address HR issues, complaints and concerns appropriately
- Manage New Employee Recruitment and Selection process - post job descriptions, manage interview process, perform reference checks and prepare all necessary items for onboarding
Benefits & Group Plan:
- Onboard employees through the payroll sign up process and Group Benefit Plan enrollment
- Primary contact for the third party Group RRSP provider
- Prepare various reports for Senior Management
- Responsible for updating the company phone directory and organizational charts
- Create and maintain all required HR documents for board meetings
- Coordinate with Senior Management and host Employee Advisory Committee meetings
- Distribute year-end performance evaluations to all teams and maintain records
- Assist Senior Management with other ADHOC requests
Skill and Experience:
- Detail oriented and works with high degree of accuracy
- Ability to safeguard confidential information
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources Management is recommended
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role.
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to be fully vaccinated. To apply: please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Horizons ETFs is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to providing a respectful, welcoming and accessible environment for all people. All employment decisions at Horizons ETFs are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, religion, colour, age, marital status or disabilities.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. During the hiring process, for those job applicants selected for interviews, any required accommodation will be provided. If the successful candidate requires accommodations, an individual accommodation plan will be established and the proper adjustments will be made to support them.