Posting Closing Date
December 13, 2022
Due to our rapid growth in the Canadian and Global ETF Market we are looking for a Bilingual Business Development Associate, to join our Retail Sales team. This is an opportunity to work with Canada’s most innovative ETF provider.
The successful candidate will be focused on outgoing sales calls to advisors across the country, with an intention of generating leads on specific product focuses.
- Represent the business and its products to increase market share and grow assets under management with a specific product focus
- Work with the existing territory teams to grow and foster advisor relationships
- Effectively position a specific segment of our ETF line-up
- Proactively develop and evolve in a high performance work environment
- Develop new business relationships and attract new retail clients
- Identify opportunities and present solutions that are suitable for client needs and encourage them to take action
- Proficient written and verbal skills in both French and English are mandatory
- A proven track record of success in sales to retail clients
- Strong communication skills and the ability to create a positive rapport with clients over the phone
- The desire to work within an effective team to create and build a successful business
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute sales plans
- Understanding of Canadian Financial Markets & CSC preferred
- Undergraduate degree, or enrolled in Finance, Commerce or Business Administration would be an asset
How To Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic we are currently working under a hybrid work from office model.
A successful candidate would be required to comply with Horizons ETFs vaccination policy prior to their start date.