Posting Closing Date
November 10, 2023
This is an opportunity to join Canada’s most innovative ETF provider as a Business Development Associate. Due to our rapid growth in the Canadian and Global ETF Market we are looking for a collaborative, knowledgeable, and motivated candidate to focus on outgoing sales calls to advisors across the country, with the goal of generating leads on specific products.
We encourage recent university graduates to apply!
What Will You Do
- Represent the business and its products to increase market share and grow assets under management with a specific product focus
- Work with the existing territory teams to grow and foster advisor relationships
- Effectively position a specific segment of our ETF line-up
- Proactively develop and evolve in a high-performance work environment
- Develop new business relationships and attract new retail clients
- Identify opportunities and present solutions that are suitable for client needs and encourage them to take action
What Will You Bring
- Bilingual in French/English is considered an asset
- A proven track record of success in sales to retail clients
- Strong communication skills and the ability to create a positive rapport with clients over the phone
- The desire to work within an effective team to create and build a successful business
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute sales plans
- Understanding of Canadian Financial Markets & CSC preferred
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Commerce or Business Administration would be an asset
How To Apply
Apply on LinkedIn here
What You Can Expect From Us
Horizons ETFs is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to providing a respectful, welcoming and accessible environment for all people. All employment decisions at Horizons ETFs are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, religion, colour, age, marital status or disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. During the hiring process, for those job applicants selected for interviews, any required accommodation will be provided. If the successful candidate requires accommodations, an individual accommodation plan will be established and the proper adjustments will be made to support them.