Posting Closing Date
December 31, 2022
CI Financial is an independent company offering global wealth management and asset management advisory services through a diverse group of financial services firms. Since 1965, we have consistently anticipated and responded to the changing needs of investors. We are driven by a commitment to provide individuals and institutions with the highest-quality investments and advice. Our commitment to the highest levels of performance means that whatever their position, CI employees must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment that will stretch them to tap into their highest potential. Employees that have a healthy dose of ambition, a desire to commit to a curious mindset for continuous learning, and a willingness to go the extra mile, thrive at CI.
At CI, we see a great place to work as one that is a safe place for everyone to have a voice, where people are empowered to take ownership over meaningful work, where there is opportunity to grow through stretching themselves, where they can work on innovative products and projects, and where employees are supported and engaged to do so.
We are currently seeking an ETF Consultant to join our ETF Sales & Strategy team. In this role, the successful candidate is expected to collaborate and support the ETF Leadership Team in advancing ETF sales opportunities, providing analytical support and performing other ETF-related activities with the goal of growing the CI ETF business.
What Will You Do
- The role will support the ETF Sales & Strategy team in supporting the regional sales teams and their clients on a National basis
- Be a key component in the overall ETF strategy and growth of the ETF business
- Responding to requests from sales teams regarding ETF related inquires, such as but not limited to, head-to-head comparisons, portfolio attribution, and portfolio analytics
- Meet regularly with key internal and external stakeholders to develop business reports
- Building CI’s ETF brand and presence through in-depth analysis of CI ETF products and providing high quality of analytics
- Help build upon and commercialize CI’s ETF brand and presence in Canada
- Assist in creating high quality slide decks for broader use by management and sales team
- Work with marketing on ETF specific campaigns and sales promotional tools
- ETF Flows and data reporting to key stakeholders
- Assist in ad-hoc projects, acting as a general utility player as needed
What Will You Bring
- Keen ability to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a sales or product environment with a proven track record of success
- Relevant undergraduate degree, CFA enrollment/ designation is preferred
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the asset management business
- Strong technology skills, particularly Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Morningstar Direct
- Works well under pressure, prioritizes effectively and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
How To Apply
Please submit your resume in confidence by clicking “Apply Now” below. Only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. CI Financial Corp. and all of our affiliates (“CI”) are committed to fair and accessible employment practices and provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodations in order to apply for any job opportunities, require this posting in an additional format, or require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process please contact us at email@example.com, or call 416-364-1145 ext. 4747.
What You Can Expect From Us
Our dedication to the Employee Experience at CI is aimed at supporting, empowering and inspiring our talented team through:
- Recognition & Compensation
- Training & Development
- Health & Well-being
- Communication & Feedback