Posting Closing Date
September 31, 2023
Vanguard, one of the world’s largest investment management companies, serves individual investors, institutions, employer-sponsored retirement plans, and financial professionals. We have a diverse and talented crew with a culture that promotes teamwork, along with an unwavering focus on serving our clients’ best interests.
The Investment Product Analyst supports the analysis of opportunities and threats to the Vanguard product lineup, communicate product positioning to sales crew, support marketing collateral development, lead crew product education efforts, collaborate with business and investment teams to ensure the health of our product offer, and create & deliver relevant and data for the team, department, and organization.
What Will You Do
- Builds and produces key reports on a regular basis on Vanguard products and industry trends.
- Supports the creation of dynamic content used to position Vanguard’s investment products. Develops and maintains broad knowledge and awareness of the investment industry, competition, and Vanguard’s fund line-up. Assists with the creation of thought leadership commentary.
- Develops and maintains product based competitor research, analysis, and monitoring that supports better business understanding of competitors’ product offerings, drives positioning of Vanguards’ product, and supports sales teams.
- Utilizes department resources to respond to fund, advisor, and market questions. Manages the support process, recommending process guidelines to management and the business.
- Completes analyses of strategic, competitive, client and market issues relating to Vanguard’s investment product line-up. Prepares and presents strategic analysis, findings, and recommendations to management. Contributes to product development and implementation with input on new products and product enhancements to enhance client experience and business results.
- Develops and maintains relationships across the organization including capital markets investment teams, sales teams, marketing, and legal.
- Continues personal development of investment/fund analysis skills and presentation skills. Contributes to presentations on investment topic to internal crew and external clients.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
What Will You Bring
- Three years related work experience, including one year experience in the investment industry.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- CFA enrollment preferred.
How To Apply
Please submit your resume in confidence by clicking “Apply Now” below.
Vanguard welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
How We Work
Vanguard has implemented a hybrid working model for the majority of our crew members, designed to capture the benefits of enhanced flexibility while enabling in-person learning, collaboration, and connection. We believe our mission-driven and highly collaborative culture is a critical enabler to support long-term client outcomes and enrich the employee experience.