Posting Closing Date
March 31, 2024
Due to our rapid growth in the Canadian and Global ETF Market, we are looking for a National Accounts Associate, to join our Sales team. This is an opportunity to join a proven team at a growing and innovative ETF provider. The successful candidate will focus on creating content and developing relationships with the Analyst community within IIROC dealers, in partnership with our VP Institutional, National Accounts.
The National Accounts Associate will have experience in sales, research, and ETF analysis. The successful candidate will play a critical role in developing and maintaining relationships with research analysts and Investment Professionals, focusing on contributing to the team’s culture.
- Represent the business and its products to increase market share and grow assets under management
- Work with the VP, Institutional, and National Accounts to form a sales strategy
- Proactively and reactively work with the dealer analyst community
- Create research and reports to help analysts understand and position our ETFs.
- Identify opportunities and present solutions that are suitable for our clients’ needs and encourage them to take action
- Strong communication skills and the ability to create a positive rapport with clients over the phone and email
- Strong research and analytic skills to present compelling ideas and comparisons
- The desire to work within an effective team to create and build a successful business
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute sales plans
- Understanding of Canadian financial markets
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC®) required
- 2+ years experience in the financial services industry
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Commerce or Business Administration
- Completion of (or enrolment in) a financial services program leading to a designation is an asset (e.g. CFA, CIM, etc.)
Apply on LinkedIn Here