Posting Closing Date
December 31, 2023
The VP of Sales will work closely with members of the Harvest’s distribution system in developing client relationships with Investment Advisors. The VP of Sales is responsible for the development and maintenance of the Exchange Traded Fund business in the specific region (Quebec) for Harvest ETFs as well as other business that may be part of the overall product lines of Harvest ETFs. Additional responsibilities will include working on specific products during marketing campaigns, customer servicing of existing products, servicing incoming calls, project management and maintaining daily reporting on sales.
The VP of Sales will:
• Promote and develop business for Harvest ETFs through the distribution of its Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and other products both new and existing.
• Build upon Harvest ETFs’ existing relationships with IIROC brokers and investment advisors in Quebec.
• Maintain contact and develop long lasting relationships with IIROC brokers and branch managers.
• Provide business strategies to increase penetration and develop market share.
• Supervise and provide direction and support to the Business Development Manager for Quebec
• Adhere to all Harvest Policies and Procedures in addition to regulatory and legal regulations.
• Assist in the preparation of investor and advisor communications and presentations
• Prepare weekly sales reports and annual business plans to be presented to senior management
• Fluently Bilingual English & French Required
• Minimum 5 years experience in the financial services industry. Wholesaling experience preferred.
• Driven self-starter/ Goal oriented individual.
• Post secondary education preferred
• CSC Certificate preferred
• Salesforce experience desired
Opportunities and Advantages:
• Salary commensurate with experience/ quarterly bonus structure
• Company benefit plan upon completion of probationary period / more details upon discussion
• Fast-growing environment
• Positive and supportive company culture
Interested applicants please forward their resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those candidates shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.
Harvest Portfolios Group Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or expression, disability, or age.