Responses & Statement Papers
- Total Cost Reporting for Exchange Traded Funds
Jul 27th, 2022
CETFA did respond to the CSA's Request for Comment regarding proposed amendments to National Instrument 31-103 Registration Requirements, Exemptions and Ongoing Registrant Obligations and Companion Policy 31-103CP Registration Requirements, Exemptions and Ongoing Registrant Obligations
- Joint CETFA & IFIC Submission to Finance regarding Allocation to Redeemers
Apr 5th, 2022
We wrote to Finance to provide comments on the proposed allocation to redeemers (ATR) rules contained in draft
legislation to amend the Income Tax Act (Canada) (the ITA)1 released on February 4, 2022 ("Proposed
- Joint CETFA & IFIC Submission to Finance - Proposed Reporting Requirements for Trusts
Apr 5th, 2022
We wrote to Finance to provide comments on the proposed Trust Reporting rules contained in draft legislation to amend the Income Tax Act (Canada) (the ITA)1 released on February 4, 2022 (Proposed Rules). Unless otherwise noted, all references to sections and components thereof are to the ITA as it is proposed to be amended by the Proposed Rules.
- Capital Markets Act - CETFA Submission
Feb 18th, 2022
The Canadian ETF Association (CETFA) has filed its submission to the Ontario Ministry of Finance in response to its consultation on the draft Capital Markets Act.
- CETFA's response to the Request for Comment on NI51-107 Disclosure of Climate-related Matters
Feb 16th, 2021
CETFA made a submission to the CSA on their proposed changes to NI51-107 on Climate-related matters.
- CETFA response to the CSA Consultation Paper 25-402 - SRO Framework
Oct 26th, 2020
CETFA believes that it will be beneficial to the public to merge the IIROC and the MFDA to reduce regulatory requirements, avoid duplication of efforts, reduce costs and most importantly, result in a better investor experience.
- CETFA's Submission - Modernizing Ontario's Capital Markets
Sep 6th, 2020
CETFA responded to the Government of Ontario in order to provide comments and certain proposed changes that we believe would help modernize Ontario's
capital markets with respect to exchange-traded funds.