Posting Closing Date
August 31, 2024
Harvest Portfolios Group Inc. is a growing investment management firm looking to fill a new position that requires an individual who will enhance and support the compliance function to help deliver results that our fast-paced firm requires. Reporting to the Vice President, Compliance, this role is for an energetic, eager individual who wants to learn, is meticulous with details and has a keen desire to grow a career in compliance, with the opportunity to gain experience ranging from daily tasks to large projects. This is a great opportunity for hands-on experience and to be part of a highly engaged and dedicated team.
- Minimum 3 years of compliance and administrative experience in a Canadian Asset Management organization (IFM/PM).
- Strong ability to be highly collaborative in a very demanding environment and help ensure that all regulations/procedures are adhered to.
- Knowledge of or strong desire to learn more about: Investment Compliance, Operations Compliance and Sales/Marketing Compliance.
- Knowledge and or strong desire to learn more about regulatory requirements relevant to IMF and PM and its registrants(e.g. National Instruments, due diligence, risk mitigation, and regulatory filings).
- Ability to review documentation effectively and accurately.
- Works as directed to provide support and willing to take initiative and ensure that all assigned compliance and compliance related administrative tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Exceptional people skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact in a positive manner with all levels of the organization.
- Related business education (college or university) and/or CSC and other industry courses a plus.
- Knowledgeable and proficient use of computer programs, Excel, Power Point, Word and Salesforce.
- Working knowledge of securities regulation (National Instruments 31-103, 33-109, 81-102, 81-105, 81-106 and 81-107).
The Harvest Advantage
•Competitive salary and benefits package.
•Positive and supportive company culture.
•Opportunity to grow your career. Interested applicants can forward their resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those candidates shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.
Harvest Portfolios Group Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or expression, disability, or age.