Posting Closing Date
May 1, 2023
At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
As Executive Director in the Canadian Corporate Tax practice, specializing in Asset Management, you will be part of the KPMG Leadership team working on tax planning, advisory initiatives, tax reporting and tax compliance preparation. You set the standard for staff, by providing ongoing support and opportunities for professional development.
What you will do:
Work directly with the partnership team leading the tax function on large client accounts supported by a large team of staff and managers. The Executive Director will lead operational coordination and risk governance across compliance and advisory services provided to clients in the asset management industry. The individual will also assist in the design and deployment of digitalized solutions. This role will work closely with external clients and their senior executive team. The role provides an excellent leadership career opportunity in a dynamic and growing organization.
What you bring to the role:
- A minimum of 12 years corporate tax experience in an accounting or law firm or in industry with preference for candidates who have financial services tax experience
- CPA/CA designation
- Extensive experience with large tax compliance and outsourcing engagements
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to communicate complex tax matters and issues in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to lead and develop a team of tax professionals and gain cooperation of others
- Demonstrated capability to make decisions and set a clear direction
- Ability to apply a pragmatic and creative approach to handling complex tax matters
Keys to your success:
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada’s Benefits and well-being, click here.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their resume for consideration to
Senior Manager, Talent Attraction Leader | GTA Tax, Audit and Advisory & National Digital & Technology
333 Bay Street, Suite 4600, Toronto, ON M5H 2S5
Book a time to meet-M 416.455.7559 O 416.476.2167 E email@example.com