Posting Closing Date
December 31, 2022
Note: Given the current circumstances, employee will be working from home, 100% of time. As working conditions return to normal, they will be expected to be onsite on a hybrid basis.
Fidelity Clearing Canada (FCC) is the leading independent clearing broker and custodian in the Canadian market. We provide trade execution, clearing, custody and back-office support services to Canadian-based brokerage firms and the Canadian brokerage arms of U.S.-based firms.
For more information about Fidelity Clearing Canada, please visit https://clearing.fidelity.ca/
The BPM Architect FCC authors the high-level design of application components and data flows for BPM platforms at Fidelity Clearing Canada. This includes customer and digital solutions such as uOpen and uDirect.
The role works as part of an agile delivery team. For solutions of medium to large complexity, the BPM architect will present at ARB. Solutions must demonstrate alignment to enterprise architecture and the support of business objectives.
- Author the design of application components that secure, reusable, scalable and follow target enterprise architecture principles.
- Provide technology leadership. Advise stakeholders on technical activities, challenges, rationalization of architecture decisions and communicate plans to application team members.
- Advise on issues and lead teams to navigate and resolve complex technical issues.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure the architecture meets business requirements and is well integrated with enterprise assets.
- Participate in agile meetings to discuss planning, blockers and report progress on major issues.
- Completed University Degree
- 7+ years’ experience within IT, preferably a development background
- 2+ years within a designer or architect position
- Expert knowledge of one or more BPM/iBPM/workflow platforms: Appian, Camunda, Pega, etc.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure and technical stacks: AWS, PaaS, IaaS, SaaS and low-code frameworks.
- 1+ year in a formal architecture group (ARB, Architecture Review Board) is preferred
How To Apply
Current work authorization for Canada is required for all openings.
Apply at the link below.
Job ID: J33036
- Significant experience in BPM design and STP use cases involving: account onboarding, form generation, e-signature, business rules, document management.
- Demonstrated experience with multi-channel applications participating in the same business processes.
- Strong technical skills required to prototype and review developer code on an as needed basis.
- Experience operating within an architecture framework: TOGAF
- Solid knowledge of IAM, SSO, RBAC and API concepts.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team environment.
- Ability to rationalize decisions and reach consensus.
- Strong technical insight and experience to inform, guide, challenge and support technical decisions.
Employment with Fidelity will be conditional upon the successful candidate having received a COVID-19 vaccine series approved by Health Canada, at least 14 days prior to their start date. This requirement is subject to exemptions pursuant to human rights legislation in your province of employment.
Fidelity Canada is an equal opportunity employer
Fidelity Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, family status, protected veterans’ status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected ground.
Accommodation during the application process
Fidelity Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process. If you require an accommodation, please email us at FidelityCanadaStaffing@fidelity.ca.
No telephone inquiries or agencies please. We thank all applicants for their interest, please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.