Posting Closing Date
June 30, 2024
Supports and executes all Digital Marketing channels with a focus on executing on our key channels and supporting activations in support of improving our overall client experience. This role plays a key role within the Marketing team, supporting website publishing, including testing for SEO and accessibility best practices, email deployment and execution and social media execution and support. This role will also help manage team operations and will be responsible for supporting budget tracking and ongoing reporting.
- Supports and executes the digital marketing strategy across our digital channels, including website publishing, email execution and customer journey orchestration.
- A key lead in authoring and publishing content across our digital channels, with a focus on website publishing using best practices for search and accessibility.
- Responsible for ongoing search engine optimization, including understanding and applying SEO best practices, and leveraging tools to help report and drive Vanguard’s outreach.
- Work with global teams on search strategy and bring those to the Canadian marketplace to enhance our efforts for content on our website properties.
- Support social media strategy and activations, bringing social campaigns to life and stay close to analytics and reporting.
- Managing our digital channels and maintaining up-to-date profiles for Vanguard’s business.
- Learn how to effectively QA channels, and support testing scenarios for marketing activations.
- Learn and implement accessibility best practices to support AODA and help with team operations.
- Support end to end testing of elevations and user experiences across the team.
- Manage the digital KPIs and reporting across channels and support the Digital Analytics Manager and Product Owners in compiling reports for Marketing performance and delivery.
- Manage the intake process and workflow management for the team in support of effective marketing operations.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years related work experience in Marketing preferred.
- Understanding of executing on marketing campaigns, including email journeys, CX activations, SEO best practices and paid media considered a strong asset.
- Experience with Adobe an asset, including Adobe Experience Manager, Marketo, Adobe Analytics, CRM systems, including Salesforce and Dynamics, and knowledge of data management systems and best practices.
- Experience in financial services a key asset.
How We Work
Vanguard has implemented a hybrid working model for the majority of our crew members, designed to capture the benefits of enhanced flexibility while enabling in-person learning, collaboration, and connection. We believe our mission-driven and highly collaborative culture is a critical enabler to support long-term client outcomes and enrich the employee experience.