Posting Closing Date
April 21, 2023
Who We Are
At Fidelity, we’ve been helping Canadian investors build better financial futures for over 35 years. We offer individuals and institutions a range of trusted investment portfolios and services – and we’re constantly seeking to find new and better ways to help our clients. As a privately owned company, we boldly embrace innovation in all areas as we continue to grow our business into the future.
Working with us means you’ll be part of a diverse and dedicated group of people who make a real difference for our clients and communities every day. You’ll have a wide range of opportunities to grow and develop your career in an inclusive environment where you’ll feel valued and supported to be your best – both personally and professionally.
What We Do
To generate investment and capital markets content to provide FIC sales and marketing with product expertise, investment perspectives, competitive intelligence and information and analysis to support the sales of FIC funds.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Build, maintain and communicate an expert level of knowledge on assigned products and the capital markets in which they invest
- Ensure that assigned products are optimally positioned for success
- Products are fully supported with content, communications and messages aligned with FIC overall business and sales objectives
- Support sales team members on ad hoc queries for product information and sales team training
- Build and maintain working relations with assigned investment staff retail sales teams, and marketing partners
- Build strong relationships across the marketing group
What We’re Looking For
- Undergraduate university degree or or equivalent experience
- Progressing toward CFA designation or advanced business or financial analysis degree is preferred
- 1-2 years of relevant investment industry experience and/or academic experience would be an asset
What You Will Bring
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to plan projects, coordinate time requirements and manage personal work to deadlines
- You have a solid understanding of Microsoft Excel and keen analytical skills
- Ability to establish effective business relationships
- An innovative and creative attitude
- Ability to contribute to good working relationships among team members and across different groups
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well with all levels of the organization
Fidelity Canada is an equal opportunity employer
Fidelity Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, family status, protected veterans’ status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected ground.
Accommodation during the application process
Fidelity Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process. If you require an accommodation, please email us at FidelityCanadaStaffing@fidelity.ca.
No telephone inquiries or agencies please. We thank all applicants for their interest, please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Why Work at Fidelity?
We are proud to be recipients of the following:
- Canada’s Top Family-Friendly Employers 2023 (7th consecutive year)
- Canada’s Top 100 Employers 2023 (7th consecutive year)
- Greater Toronto’s Top Employers 2023 (10th consecutive year)
- Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2023
- Venngo Healthy Workplaces Award Workplace Benefits Awards – Health and Wellness Program
- HRDC Best Places to Work 2022
- A Canadian Compassionate Company
- Great Place to Work (Dec 2022 – Nov 2023)
- Best Workplaces for Women 2023 by Great Place to Work