Posting Closing Date
May 31, 2024
Horizons ETFs is seeking a dynamic and highly skilled Product Marketing Analyst with a focus on Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) to join our team. The ideal candidate should possess at least CFA Level 1 certification and have approximately 2 years of relevant experience. Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing, the Product Marketing Analyst will be a vital part of the marketing team, supporting product development and ensuring the ongoing success of our ETF lineup.
Horizons ETFs Management (Canada) Inc. is an innovative financial services company with one of the largest suites of exchange traded funds in Canada. The Horizons ETFs product family includes a broadly diversified range of solutions for investors of all experience levels to meet their investment objectives in a variety of market conditions. Horizons ETFs currently has more than $27 billion of assets under management and 119 ETFs listed on major Canadian stock exchanges. Horizons ETFs is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Mirae Asset Financial Group, which manages approximately $710 billion of assets across 13 countries around the world.
- Analyze and maintain accurate fund data, including performance metrics, holdings, and
- Identify opportunities to automate manual workflows, data collections and
- Use different data sources (Morningstar, Bloomberg) to create comprehensive reports, and
dashboards¸ to support decision-making processes and sales inquiries.
- Statistical knowledge to guide and support A/B testing or other experimentation
frameworks, and interpret the results to draw detailed and practical conclusions.
- Provide essential support for the sales team, including creating marketing materials, and
presentations, and responding to inquiries from financial advisors.
- Collaborate with the product development team and ETF Strategist to maintain regular
updates of ETF funds.
- Assist in the preparation of updates and timely research on significant market and/or
industry events, including keeping track of new developments and noteworthy market
news, particularly on Preferred List firms and products.
- Ensure that all marketing materials and communications comply with regulatory
requirements and industry standards.
- Cross-functional collaboration with various teams, including marketing, product
development, sales, and compliance, to execute marketing strategies effectively.
Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate should possess CFA Level 1 certification or equivalent, with a strong
understanding of financial markets and ETFs
- Proficient in Morningstar and Bloomberg data extraction
- Approximately 2 years of relevant experience in product marketing within the financial
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills, with the ability to translate complex data into clear
and compelling insights.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
What we Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- A collaborative and supportive work environment
- Incredible opportunities for professional development and growth
- The opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the financial well-being of Canadian investors
How To Apply
Apply on LinkedIn Here
Horizons ETFs is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to providing a respectful, welcoming and accessible environment for all people. All employment decisions at Horizons ETFs are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, religion, color, age, marital status or disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. During the hiring process, for those job applicants selected for interviews, any required accommodation will be provided. If the successful candidate requires accommodations, an individual accommodation plan will be established and the proper adjustments will
be made to support them.