Posting Closing Date
December 13, 2022
You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Enablement Services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
In this role you will work with a large amount of data that will need to be analyzed, organized and validated. Working with senior members of the team, the data will be used to generate various reports for tax compliance for our clients. Your technical aptitude and strong analytical skills will be an asset for you as we continue to grow the best in class process and technology platforms used to deliver our services.
We offer a continuous learning environment, a team approach and interesting and challenging work, where you will be collaborating with experienced tax professionals and you will develop a varied skill set.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
- Post-secondary education (college or university) accounting, business data management, computer sciences educational background preferred
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in asset management for Tax teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-starter and solution oriented mind-set.
- Dedication and strong work ethic, strong team player.
- Strong time-management abilities and self- motivation.
- Strong inter-personal and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and met multiple priorities
Keys to your success:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail with effective organizational skills
- High degree of personal and professional integrity
- A self-starter who thrives working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
How To Apply
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
- Integrity, we do what is right
- Excellence, we never stop learning and improving
- Courage, we think and act boldly
- Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences
- For Better, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG’s COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office and/or other congregate settings in the course of their duties (such as client sites or third-party venues).
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office and/or congregate setting, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.