Corporate Accounting Clerk
Company:Horizons ETFs Management (Canada) Inc.
Posting Closing Date:December 11, 2021
We are looking for a Corporate Accounting Clerk to join our Finance Department. We are seeking an organized professional to assist our finance team in our busy ETF business in Canada.
The Corporate Accounting Clerk will be responsible for accounts payable and receivable functions for Horizons ETFs. This involves processing of invoices, preparing/processing cheques and wire payments, maintenance of daily cash flow, discrepancy investigation, filing and other general administrative tasks supporting the Corporate Accounting team. Other projects and operations will be assigned ad hoc. The position will report to the AVP of Corporate Accounting.
As a key member of the team you will have the following responsibilities:
- Execution of all Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable functions
- All aspects of invoice processing (date, coding, obtain approvals) including system entry (SAGE 300)
- Compile and organize cheque/wire payments and supporting documentation, coordinate signor review, and execute distribution as appropriate
- Prepare and maintain daily cash flow statements
- Assist accounting team with query resolution and reconciliations
- Effectively maintain all accounting-related filings
- Liaise with audit teams as required
- Concur Expense Report processing including application of HST/GST Regulations
- Other general administrative tasks as assigned
- Post-secondary degree in accounting
- Working knowledge and experience with SAGE 300 and SAP Concur systems
- Excellent organization skills, ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, strong communication skills
- MS Office proficiency with good understanding of spreadsheets and ability to create formulae
- Ability to demonstrate application of accounting concepts and knowledge of accounting principles
- Ability to work with precision and meet tight deadlines
How to Apply:
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Horizons ETFs is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to providing a respectful, welcoming and accessible environment for all people. All employment decisions at Horizons ETFs are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, religion, colour, age, marital status or disabilities.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. During the hiring process, for those job applicants selected for interviews, any required accommodation will be provided. If the successful candidate requires accommodations, an individual accommodation plan will be established and the proper adjustments will be made to support them.