Company:Horizons ETFs Management (Canada) Inc.
Posting Closing Date:December 31, 2021
Due to our rapid growth in the Canadian ETF Market we are looking for an Options Analyst, to join our team. This position could be Contract, Part-time or Full-time depending on the candidate.
This position is an analyst position working the option Portfolio Managers and requires exceptional organizational and time-management skills in order to meet the demands of a large work volume, a wide array of duties and numerous tight deadlines. Strong communication and Microsoft Excel and coding skills are also vital to this role.
Timelines can regularly fall outside of the standard office hours so candidates will need to have the ability to access systems from home and ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner as required.
- Help PM team manage market risk by capturing option trading opportunities
- Provides accurate pricing models for all products
- Analyzes & summarizes the equity volatility markets as requested
- Liaises with internal support groups on operational matters related to open options
- Adheres to day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk and regulatory compliance risk
- Continually seeks to improve option monitoring systems, procedures and the efficiency of spreadsheets and models used in managing options activities
- Minimum 3 years work experience in options trading
- Knowledge of Canadian capital markets and structured financial products
- University degree in Business/Finance/Mathematics/Science
- Ability to thrive in a challenging and collaborative working environment
- registered for trading stocks, options and futures in Canada
- Advanced computer skills required, especially in MS Excel / VBA
- Familiarity with Python or other programming languages strongly encouraged
- Strong team player, excellent communication skills within the context of group collaboration
- In light of the COVID-19 pandemic we are currently working under a hybrid work from home and office model.
How to Apply:
A successful candidate would be required to comply with Horizons ETFs mandatory vaccination policy prior to their start date.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org