Company:Horizons ETFs Management (Canada) Inc.
Posting Closing Date:February 7, 2023
Due to our rapid growth in the Canadian ETF Market we are looking for a marketing associate to join our team. This is an opportunity to join Canada's most innovative ETF provider.
The successful candidate will assist in the day-to-day operational marketing for 100+ ETF funds managed by Horizons ETFs Management (Canada) Inc. (HEMI). This marketing generalist role involves, among other things, the creation of ads and content for social media and digital marketing, assisting with journey building and email campaign building and deployment. The position will report to the AVP, Creative Director and the AVP, Marketing. This position fosters a culture of creativity, innovation and accountability.
- Coordinate with creative director and project manager to confirm marketing objectives and priorities
- Conceptualize, design and implement creative graphics projects for a variety of mediums: video, social, digital, print
- Responsibility for revisions to approvals, artwork and information accuracy
- Assist others with creative thinking as well as brain storming sessions
- Support the video production and editorial content process, working with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist the social media and advertising team with the effective management and rollout of content and visual assets, including video
- Prepare and assist with monthly, quarterly and annual marketing and website updates
- Support in the implementation of new websites, product launches and campaigns
- Adapt English marketing collaterals for French audience
- Post-secondary degree in related field (i.e. Marketing/Design)
- Design designation(s) are recommended
- Investment industry knowledge and experience would be an asset, but not required
- Adobe Creative Suite, CANVA, and After Effects proficiency with strong understanding and ability to develop visual concepts and ad variants
- Organized, creative, action oriented individual with strong planning and support skills
- Ability to process and apply new skills and concepts quickly
- Able to work with precision and meet tight deadlines
How to Apply:
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic we are currently working under a hybrid model.
*A successful candidate would be required to comply with Horizons ETFs vaccination policy prior to their start date.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Horizons ETFs is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to providing a respectful, welcoming and accessible environment for all people. All employment decisions at Horizons ETFs are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, religion, colour, age, marital status or disabilities.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. During the hiring process, for those job applicants selected for interviews, any required accommodation will be provided. If the successful candidate requires accommodations, an individual accommodation plan will be established and the proper adjustments will be made to support them.