- Michael Cook's Opening Remarks at the Mindpath 2021 Conference
Nov 15th, 2021
- Your Guide to ETF Investing - Fall 2021
Oct 13th, 2021
The Fall edition of the Your Guide to ETF Investing magazine
- Webinar: How ETFs Became the Gold Standard of Index Exposure
Dec 2nd, 2020
- Canadian ETF Watch
Mar 10th, 2020
This is the first issue of this magazine of a partnership between CETFA and CIFPs.
- Your Guide to ETF Investing Winter 2020
Feb 18th, 2020
- 3rd Annual Canadian Funds Summit
May 4th, 2017
- AGF Investments Joins CETFA
May 2nd, 2017
The Canadian ETF Association ("CETFA") is pleased to announce that AGF Investments Inc. ("AGF") has joined the Association.
- CETFA Congratulates Brent Vandermeer
Jun 8th, 2016
The Canadian ETF Association presented the first CETFA ETF Champion of the Year award to Brent Vandermeer, CIM, FCSI of Vandermeer Wealth Management â€“ HollisWealth, at the 2016 Canadian Wealth Professional Awards.
- Your Guide to ETF Investing - Spring 2016 Edition
May 11th, 2016
The most recent edition of the informative magazine Globe and Mail insert.
- 2nd Annual Canadian Funds Summit
Apr 1st, 2016
CETFA is pleased to have partnered with the 2nd Annual Canadian Funds Summit at the Sheraton Centre Toronto on May 10-11th.
- CETFA is sponsoring a Research Award at the Northern Finance Association
Jan 27th, 2016
The CETFA is sponsoring a Research award at the Northern Finance Association (www.northernfinance.org) - the topic of which is ETFs in Asset Management. The Northern Finance Association has had 25 years of fall forums at which finance academics, professionals, and PhD students from throughout North America and around the world gather to hear and present the latest research in all areas of finance. The prize we are offering is $5,000 so we are hoping that will encourage a great many academics to make a submission.
- The CETFA sponsors the ETF Champion of the Year award through Wealth Professional
Nov 6th, 2015
The award of excellence if for an individual, group or firm whose efforts have gone beyond the requirements of their position to advance the ETF industry in Canada; whose contributions to the industry over the past year have been outstanding. The winner will be recognized as the champion of the ETF industry.
- Active ETFs Gain in Canada in Challenge to Mutual Funds
Jul 2nd, 2015
Actively managed exchange-traded funds are surging in Canada, posing a challenge to the mutual fund industry that has the highest management fees in the world.