Client Service Associate
Company:Forstrong Global Management Inc.
Forstrong Global was founded in 2001 with the express purpose of offering institutional quality global macro strategies to investors. Since our inception we have demonstrated an ability to manage our client's assets through challenging markets and economic environments. With the longest track record in the world for managing globally balanced ETF only strategies, Forstrong has built an enviable record for delivering safer, more predictable returns. Our esteemed asset management team combines leading-edge proprietary research with a proven active macro process that is continuously updated to meet today's new possibilities. For more information about Forstrong Global Asset Management Inc., visit www.forstrong.com.
Posting Closing Date:November 23, 2022
We are looking for a Client Service Associate to join our growing administration team. As a Client Service Associate, you will be responsible for providing efficient service to our high net worth clients and financial advisors. This is a key support role for the administrative team.
Client Service Support
- Manage all aspects of new client on-boarding. Prepare and process new account documentation as required. Support clients through the account opening process with custodian and our internal system.
- Efficiently and accurately execute on client requests and managing the process from start to end. Service including but not limited to: cash requests, EFTs, transfer ins/outs, account closures, registered accounts contributions/de-registrations, RRIF/LIF payments, account information and tax slips.
- Liaise with custodians and sub-advisory platforms to trouble shoot client account inquiries in a timely manner.
- Monitor administration outlook inbox. Resolve or forward the inquiries to responsible teams for solution.
- Maintain client portal access.
Client Service Support
- Prepare and process management fee billings and quarterly statement packages.
- Coordinate New client review and KYC update call, and send questionnaire to clients.
- Provide support to operation team and assist with ad-hoc projects as needed.
- A post-secondary education or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a client service or portfolio administration support role
- IFIC/CSC an asset
- Proficiency of the Office Suite, macros/VBA knowledge is beneficial
- Working knowledge of Portfolio Management System an asset
- Attention to details and good problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- A team player with strong communication skills
How to Apply:
We offer a dynamic, fast-paced environment, with an emphasis upon global macro perspectives and leading-edge technology. Please apply to email@example.com, with your curriculum vitae and cover letter.